(Updated 21th June 2015)
The Website is operated by Firestorm Cards("Firestorm Cards/we/our/us") a company incorporated in England (Company Number 08233070) with registered office at Firestorm Cards, Bell Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8FB. Firestorm Cards is a trading name for Firestorm Trading Ltd.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Firestorm Cards on this website and/or by using the Firestorm Cards website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
Firestorm Cards does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Firestorm Cards website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you register and use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(i) to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us.
(ii) to administer our website services.
(iii) to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
(iv) to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (a) to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website and (b) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
(v) we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
(vi) we may keep you informed of such products and services which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- Or otherwise
3. If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us, please select the opt-out option where appropriate.
4. We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
5. We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
Disclosure of Your Information
6. We may give information about you to the following companies and
organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(a) to employees and agents of other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Firestorm Cards now or in the future.
(b) to agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
(c) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(d) to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
(e) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
7. In carrying out the activities specified in this policy, we may transfer data to partners outside the European Economic Area if orders are going to be fulfilled from outside the EU.
9. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
11. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
12. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
13. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the Firestorm Cards mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
How do I change any details stored on Firestorm Cards?
To change any of your registered details on Firestormcards.co.uk, click on ‘log in & Modify Accounts Details’ and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the details shown and click 'UPDATE'.